If you receive financial aid or loans, your funds are deposited into your student account approximately ten (10) days before classes start.
Funds can be used to pay for your tuition and direct fees. You must pay any additional charges—like your parking permit, new student enrollment fee, prior term charges, or late schedule change fees—directly unless you give us authorization to use your financial aid or loans for these charges.
If you complete a Title IV authorization, you allow IUPUC to use your financial aid to pay your enrollment fees, parking, and any other charges. This eliminates your need to make additional payments to cover the balance of your tuition bill. Filing a Title IV form is not mandatory but it helps ensure your bill is paid in full and on time without late fees and/or registration holds.
Completing the Form
To complete a Title IV authorization form:
- Log into One.IU.
- Under "Student Center," scroll down to the "Financial section."
- Click "Student Authorizations."
- You will be directed to your student authorizations page, which will display any active authorizations, if there are any.
- To continue, click the "Grant Authorizations" button.
- Read the authorization agreement and select the appropriate campus (Columbus).
- Click "next" to continue.
- Click box indicating that "Yes, I have read the agreement."
- Click "submit" to complete the authorization.
You will see a confirmation message that "Your authorization form has been accepted." Click "View Student Authorization" to review your information.