Vujovich Scholarship in Engineering
The Vujovich Scholarship in Engineering* supports IUPUC students, especially women, who want to enter the engineering field. One award is made every four years paying tuition and fees up to $4,000. If you are an enrolled IUPUC student who is progressing in an engineering degree program offered at IUPUC and meeting the minimum GPA requirements, the award is renewable for four years.
To be considered for this award*, you must:
- Be an IUPUC student pursuing studying engineering
- Be a resident of one of the following Indiana counties: Bartholomew, Jackson, Decatur, Jennings, Ripley, Dearborn, Ohio, Franklin, Jefferson, or Switzerland
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Preference will be given to women with demonstrated financial need. If no qualified female students apply, male students with need will be considered.
*NOTE: The Vujovich Scholarship will cover tuition and fees with an amount chosen by IUPUC's scholarship committee. The award amount is up to $2,000 per semester.
Completed applications are due March 10.
- Applications are available December 1 in OneStart under "Student Self-Service."
- Under “Stervices & Information,” go to the “Financial” section and click “IU Foundation Scholarship Application.”
- You may be required to submit additional information in order for us to process your application.