More than 40 percent of IUPUC students are adults 25 years of age or older who live and work in southern Indiana. Many are married with children and full-time jobs. They have busy schedules that require them to balance their work, family, and educational goals.
Let's get started
Choose from the options below and we'll get you started on this life-changing journey.
- I'm 21 years or older, and have been out of high school for three or more years.
We’re glad you’re interested in IUPUC. You’ll follow the same application process as our beginning freshmen. However:
- You do not need to send ACT/SAT scores.
- You do need to contact your high school and have it send your final, official transcript with your graduation date. Or, you need to submit proof that you have earned a High School Equivalency Diploma or GED.
- You do need to have completed the 34 high school credits that we require for admission.
- I'm under 21 years old, and I graduated from high school within the last three years.
It’s a great time for you to earn your degree. You’ll follow the same application process as our beginning freshmen. That means:
- You do need to contact your high school and have it send your final, official transcript with graduation date. Or, you need to submit proof that you have earned the High School Equivalency Diploma.
- You do need to meet our high school credit requirements.
- I have completed 12 or more credit hours at another institution.
Awesome! Regardless of your age, or how recently you graduated high school, you’ll want to follow the same admission guidelines as transfer students.