International Graduate

Documents needed by international admissions

  • Academic records

    These will be the same records you sent to your department for the initial review.

  • Proof of English proficiency

    These will be the same as what you sent to your department for the initial review.

  • Financial documentation (for Visa purposes)

    Since you will need a student visa in order to enroll at IUPUC, you must submit financial documentation verifying your ability to pay your tuition and living expenses for up to one year.

    In order to complete this step, you will fill out the graduate Financial Support Agreement and submit it through the “Submit Financial Documentation” form in iStart.  

    We cannot complete your admission, or issue you a visa document until you have completed this step.

  • Clarification of present Visa status

    We want to make sure that we issue you the correct immigration documentation.

    If you are currently in the US, it’s important that you complete the “Submit Clarification of your Present Visa Status” form on iStart.  You will be asked to submit copies of your current I-20, I-94, or any other immigration documentation you may have. 

    This step is especially important if you currently hold an F-1 student visa and will need us to transfer your current SEVIS record to IUPUC.

  • Copy of your Passport ID page

    In order to make sure we have the correct spelling and format of your name on any immigration documentation we issue you, please complete the “Submit a copy of your Passport ID Page” form on iStart.

Questions? We have answers!

Need help or have a question? Give us a call or send us an email.

International Admissions
Phone: 812.348.7390