International student

Take the first step in your journey at IUPUC

We welcome students and visitor from around the world! If you will come to IUPUC on a nonimmigrant student visa, learn about the admission process below.

If you are a U.S. citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or a refugee living in the United States, you will apply as a undergraduate or graduate student.

We can assist with the admission process if you:

  • Are a visa holder (H, L, J, F, etc.)
  • Have academic transcripts from schools, universities, and/or colleges outside of the U.S.

Questions? We have answers!

Need help or have a question? Give us a call or send us an email.

International Admissions
Phone: 812.348.7317