Transfer Students: Step 2

  • Submit your application

    You have three options to apply for admission:

  • Request your transcript(s) sent to IUPUC

    To complete your application for admission, we'll need official transcript(s) from each college or university you have attended. If your school sends transcripts electronically, please use You can also have your transcript mailed to the following address:

    Office of Recruitment and Admissions
    Indiana University–Purdue University Columbus (IUPUC)
    4601 Central Avenue
    Columbus, IN 47203-1769

    If you have fewer than 26 credits of college course work

    We require official high school transcripts if you have completed fewer than 26 transferable credit hours of college course work. Ask your high school to send your transcripts to the address or email listed above.