How To Apply
Ivy Tech Students
Are you an Ivy Tech Community College graduate? If so, we have your passport ready and waiting!
IUPUC's Passport Program is for Ivy Tech Community College graduates who want to apply their associate degrees toward an Indiana University or Purdue University bachelor’s degree from IUPUC. Best of all, you may be eligible for a Passport Scholarship of $1,000 (renewable once).
- Before you apply for admission, please review our degree programs and determine which of them is a good fit for your educational and career goals.
- Then contact the Office of Recruitment & Admissions.
- Our counselors will advise you about which Ivy Tech courses can be transferred to IUPUC and applied toward a four-year B.A. or B.S. degree.
Applications are processed as they are received. Apply as early as possible for fall, spring, or summer admission.
- You must meet IUPUC’s admission standards, including a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 on a 4.00 scale. You must be in good academic standing at Ivy Tech.
- An official copy of your Ivy Tech transcript, and transcript from any other college or university you have attended, is required.
- If you have fewer than 26 hours of transferrable courses, an official copy of your high school transcript or GED scores is also required. Your transcripts, including courses taken and grades earned, will be reviewed as part of the admission process.
STEP 1: Apply for admission
You have three options to apply for admission:
- Apply online.
- Download a paper application.
- Contact us at 812.348.7390 or email@example.com to request an application packet.
STEP 2: Apply for financial aid
STEP 3: While waiting for admission decision
- Check the status of your application through OneStart. Create a guest account and click the “Self Service” tab.
- You may also e-mail or call the Office of Admissions to check your application status.
STEP 4: After admission
- You will receive an admission letter notifying you of your acceptance. The letter will contain your student ID number and other information.
- Once you receive your student ID number, establish your IU technology accounts.
- Contact University College at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812.348.7271 for next steps, including the name of your academic advisor, information about any required placement testing, and student orientation.
- Complete placement testing if indicated.
- Meet with your academic advisor.
- Register for classes via OneStart.