If you are currently enrolled at Purdue University and want to transfer to IUPUC, please review our degree programs and determine whether one of them is a good fit for your educational and career goals.
Then contact us! Office of Admissions staff can advise you about your options and guide you through the transfer process.
Applications are processed as they are received. Apply as early as possible for fall, spring, or summer admission.
- You must meet IUPUC’s admission standards, including a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- You must be in good academic standing at Purdue University. If you have been dismissed from Purdue, you may not apply for admission to IUPUC for one full semester (summer sessions do not apply).
- Your transcripts, including courses taken and grades earned, will be reviewed as part of the admission process. An official copy of your Purdue University transcript, and transcripts from any other college or university you may have attended, is required.
If you transfer into a Purdue University degree program at IUPUC, your grades and credits will transfer. If you transfer into an Indiana University degree program, the credits only will transfer.
STEP 1: Apply for admission
You have three options to apply for admission:
- Apply online.
- Download a paper application.
- Contact us at 812.348.7390 or email@example.com to request an application packet.
Include your one-time, non-refundable $50 application fee.
STEP 2: Apply for financial aid
STEP 3: While waiting for admission decision
- You can check the status of your application through OneStart. Create a guest account and click the “Self Service” tab.
- You may also e-mail or call the Office of Admissions to check your application status.
STEP 4: After admission
- You will receive an admission letter notifying you of your acceptance. The letter will contain your student ID number and other information.
- Once you receive your student ID number, establish your IU technology accounts.
- Contact University College at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812.348.7271 for next steps, including the name of your academic advisor, information about any required placement testing, and student orientation.
- Complete placement testing if indicated.
- Meet with your academic advisor.
- Register for classes via OneStart.