If you are a high school senior who is near graduation, you may be eligible for automatic scholarships from IUPUC.
Each year, we award a variety of admission-based scholarships to students based on their academic achievement.
- To be considered for these scholarships, you must be admitted to IUPUC by February 1.
- Official transcripts may be submitted after fall grades post during your senior year of high school, if GPA has increased.
- Increased SAT/ACT scores will be accepted until April 1.
- SAT scores considered are math and critical reading and ACT is the composite score prior to the new SAT starting March 2016
- SAT scores after March 2016 with the new scoring system is a combination of evidence-based reading/writing and math scores
- We recommend that you apply for admission as early as possible so you will receive full consideration.
- Please note that although you may qualify for more than one admission-based scholarship, you will receive only the largest scholarship (i.e., dollar amount) for which you are eligible.
- No application or supporting materials are required unless indicated.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- First Generation Scholarship
- High School Counselor Recognition Scholarship (recommendation required)
- Presidential Scholarship
- Service Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor’s Honors Program Scholarship
If you receive an admission-based scholarship from IUPUC, you are required to volunteer at one pre-approved campus event per semester. Be sure to check your university e-mail frequently for information about volunteer opportunities.
- Please complete this volunteer form to track your required hours.
- Submit completed forms to the Office of Scholarships.
Scholarship Renewal & Reinstatement
As an admission-based scholarship recipient at IUPUC, please be aware of our scholarship renewal criteria:
- Renewal criteria for ALL recipients
If you need to submit a scholarship reinstatement form, please complete and submit:
- Admission-Based Scholarship Reinstatement Form