Donor-funded scholarships are made possible by generous contributions from local corporations, businesses, civic groups, alumni, private citizens, and others who want to support IUPUC students as they pursue their academic and career goals.
If you meet the eligibility criteria for one or more of IUPUC's donor-funded scholarships, please apply as early as possible.
Each donor-funded scholarship at IUPUC has its own unique criteria for eligibility. Please review the eligibility criteria listed.
- Blue & Company Scholarship
- Brooke E. Tuttle Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering
- Charles Bantz Scholarship in Communication Studies
- Faurecia Technologies LLC Scholarship
- Gerald & Sarah Armstrong Scholarship
- Institute of Management Accountants Scholarship
- IUPUC Alumni Association Scholarship
- IUPUC Scholarship
- Jay Howard Scholarship
- Jodi and Mike Engelstad Nursing Scholarship
- Harold & Jackie McConnell Scholarship
- Marvin Rytting Scholarship
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Kristen Schildmier Scholarship
- Robert and Cynthia Hendershot Scholarship
- Taylor Brothers Scholarship
- Traylor Creative Writing Contest and Scholarship*
- Vujovich Scholarship in Engineering
- Wafa Family Scholarship
- Zonta Club Scholarship
*Note: this contest is not part of the IUPUC Donor Funded Scholarship application process.