The Alumni Association Scholarship is a $1,000 award.
To be considered, you must be a degree-seeking undergraduate student at IUPUC. If selected, you will be required to give five (5) hours of service to IUPUC's Student Alumni Association (SAA) or Alumni Association.
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Minimum 12 credit hours at IUPUC per semester
- Letter of recommendation from faculty/staff
- Letter of recommendation from a community member
- Involvement in community and campus
- Written essay answering these questions:
- As a future graduate what would your expectations be of your IUPUC Alumni Association?
- What would your contributions be for IUPUC?
- Why did you choose IUPUC?
Online applications are available starting December 1 and are due March 10.
- Applicants must be admitted and enrolled to apply
- Applications are available December 1 in One.
- Sign into One.iu.edu with your IU Network ID FIRST
- Search for "Scholarships" (select "scholarships task")
- Confirm you have attached all of the documentation you are required to submit for the Alumni scholarship if you wish to be considered.