About the Donor
Blue & Co., LLC, ranked as the 54th largest CPA firm in the U.S. by INSIDE Public Accounting, has grown from a startup in 1970 to eight offices in three states (Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio). Specialties include auditing, business planning, financial controls, mergers and acquisitions, employee benefits, and litigation support. Blue & Co. enjoys a reputation for providing candid, accurate business advice that helps clients succeed. It includes a group of professionals grounded in Midwest values who serve clients with enthusiasm, dedication, and responsiveness.
Explore scholarship opportunities that are funded and awarded by governmental and educational agencies, community foundations, private corporations and businesses, and other organizations.
The $500 scholarship established by Blue & Company is for IUPUC students who want to pursue careers in accounting.
To be considered for this $500 award, you must:
- Be a junior or senior at IUPUC who is majoring in accounting
Online applications are available starting December 1 and are due March 10.
- Applicants must be admitted and enrolled to apply
- Applications are available December 1 in One.
- Sign into One.iu.edu with your IU Network ID FIRST
- Search for "Scholarships" (select "scholarships task")