About the DonorColumbus residents Kenneth and Phyllis DeLap established a $40,000 endowment in honor of their granddaughter, Kristen Schildmier. Kristen is an IUPUC graduate who completed her degree in 2006. The DeLaps were inspired to make their gift after learning about the financial needs of a single working mother who became close friends with their granddaughter when both were IUPUC students.
Explore scholarship opportunities that are funded and awarded by governmental and educational agencies, community foundations, private corporations and businesses, and other organizations.
The Kristen Schildmier Scholarship is comprised of two $1,000 awards. Preference is given to IUPUC students who have previously earned an associate’s degree from Ivy Tech.
To be considered for one of these two $1,000 awards, you must:
- Be a full-time student enrolled in at least 12 credit hours each semester (at IUPUC) who is pursuing a first bachelor’s degree
- Be employed at a part-time or full-time job while an IUPUC student
- Demonstrate that you have financial need
Online applications are available December 1 and are due March 10.
- Applicants must be admitted and enrolled to apply
- Applications are available December 1 in One.
- Sign into One.iu.edu with your IU Network ID FIRST
- Search for "Scholarships" (select "scholarships task")