The $1,000 scholarship established by the Institute of Management Accountantssupports IUPUC students who want to major in finance or accounting.
To be considered for this $1,000 award, you must:
- Be an undergraduate student majoring in finance or accounting at IUPUC
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA (CGPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Financial need considered
- Prepare a 300-word essay that describes your career aspirations to submit with the application
- Provide letters of reference, if you wish, with the application
Online applications are available December 1 and are due March 10.
- Applicants must be admitted and enrolled to apply
- Applications are available December 1 in One.
- Sign into One.iu.edu with your IU Network ID FIRST
- Search for "Scholarships" (select "scholarships task")
- Confirm you have attached all of the documentation required for the IMA scholarship if you wish to be considered