The Marvin Rytting Scholarship supports psychology majors at IUPUC who have already completed at least 75 credit hours toward their bachelor’s degree. The award amount is determined by IUPUC's Scholarship Committee.
To be considered for an award, you must:
- Be an IUPUC student who is majoring in psychology
- Have already completed at least 75 credits hours toward your psychology degree*
- Be pursuing your first bachelor’s degree
- Submit a short essay with your completed application that describes: (1) your academic accomplishments or service to the university and local community; (2) your long-term career goals after graduation; (3) how receiving this award will help you meet financial obligations associated with completing your degree.
*NOTE: You may apply the spring semester of your junior year if you will be considered a senior the next fall.
Application ProcessOnline applications are available December 1 and are due March 10.
- Applicants must be admitted and enrolled to apply
- Applications are available December 1 in One.
- Sign into One.iu.edu with your IU Network ID FIRST
- Search for "Scholarships" (select "scholarships task")
- Confirm you have attached all of the documentation required for the Marvin Rytting scholarship if you wish to be considered