The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) Scholarship supports IUPUC students who are majoring in finance or accounting.
To be considered for this award, you must:
- Be a degree-seeking undergraduate student at IUPUC majoring in finance or accounting
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA (CGPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Write a 250 word essay on the Value of Financial Services
- Preference given to students from: Dearborn, Franklin, Ripley, Bartholomew, Decatur, Jackson, Jennings, or Shelby Counties showing financial need
Online applications are available starting December 1 and are due March 10.
- Applicants must be admitted and enrolled to apply
- Applications are available December 1 in One.
- Sign into One.iu.edu with your IU Network ID FIRST
- Search for "Scholarships" (select "scholarships task")
- Confirm you have attached all of the documents you are required to submit for the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) scholarship if you wish to be considered