The Vujovich Scholarship in Engineering* supports IUPUC students, especially women, who want to enter the engineering field. One award is made every four years paying tuition and fees up to $4,000. If you are an enrolled IUPUC student who is progressing in an engineering degree program offered at IUPUC and meeting the minimum GPA requirements.
To be considered for this award*, you must:
- Be an IUPUC student pursuing studying engineering
- Be a resident of one of the following Indiana counties: Bartholomew, Jackson, Decatur, Jennings, Ripley, Dearborn, Ohio, Franklin, Jefferson, or Switzerland
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Preference will be given to women with demonstrated financial need. If no qualified female students apply, male students with need will be considered.
*NOTE: The Vujovich Scholarship will cover tuition and fees with an amount chosen by IUPUC's scholarship committee. The award amount is up to $2,000 per semester.
Online applications are available December 1 and are due March 10.
- Applicants must be admitted and enrolled to apply
- Applications are available December 1 in One.
- Sign into One.iu.edu with your IU Network ID FIRST
- Search for "Scholarships" (select "scholarships task")