About the Donor
Dr. Marwan Wafa served as vice chancellor and dean at IUPUC from 2008 to 2015. Before joining Indiana University, Wafa was dean of the College of Business and Management at Saginaw Valley State University in Michigan and dean of the School of Business & Technology at the University of Wisconsin–Parkside. In addition, he was a top administrator at the University of Southern Indiana for 14 years, serving as associate dean and director of USI’s MBA program and chair of the Department of Management and Marketing, among other positions. Dr. Wafa earned a master’s degree in management and a Ph.D. in industrial management from Clemson University and a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Kuwait University.
Explore scholarship opportunities that are funded and awarded by governmental and educational agencies, community foundations, private corporations and businesses, and other organizations.
Established by the members of the IUPUC community to honor former Vice Chancellor and Dean Dr. Marwan Wafa to further the university’s mission by supporting a deserving IUPUC student, this scholarship award will be determined by the IUPUC scholarship committee based on available funds.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an undergraduate student at IUPUC
- Provide a letter of recommendation from an IUPUC full-time faculty memberwith information indicating financial need and academic promise.
Online applications are available December 1 and are due March 10.
- Applicants must be admitted and enrolled to apply
- Applications are available December 1 in One.
- Sign into One.iu.edu with your IU Network ID FIRST
- Search for "Scholarships" (select "scholarships task")
- Confirm you have attached all of the documentation required for the Wafa Family scholarship to be considered