The Early College program at IUPUC is designed for academically motivated high school juniors and seniors who want to take university-level courses. If you are interested in taking Early College classes, applications are accepted through the Office of Recruitment and Admissions.
EligibilityScholarships are awarded based on merit, financial need, and available funds, Early College students at IUPUC may be awarded a scholarship of $400. To be eligible you must:
- Have a minimum of 3.0 high school cumulative GPA
- Demonstrate financial need
- Demonstrate merit through class ranking and test scores (PSAT, SAT or ACT)
You may apply for a scholarship every fall and spring semester in which you are an Early College student. Only one scholarship per student per year is awarded.
Recipients of this scholarship are required to volunteer at one pre-approved campus event during the semester and maintain a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA (CGPA) at IUPUC. Eligible volunteer events will be emailed to you via your university email account. Failure to meet either requirement will make you ineligible for future IUPUC scholarships.
Completed Early College Scholarship applications are due by June 1 for the fall semester and October 1 for the spring semester.
- If you plan to apply for this scholarship, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
- Please submit completed applications to the Office of Scholarships.