As an IUPUC student, you can participate in study abroad classes offered by Division of Business and the Division of Liberal Arts that includes travel to locations like Hong Kong, London, and Paris. You can also choose to participate in study abroad classes offered at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis through its IUPUI iAbroad program.
IUPUC Study Abroad Scholarship
IUPUC offers competitive scholarships up to $1,000 for students who have been accepted for a study abroad class at IUPUC.
To be eligible for a study abroad scholarship, you must be admitted to IUPUC, pursue a degree that can be completed in its entirety at IUPUC, submit a completed application, and provide documentation from your advisor confirming your study abroad experience.
- You must be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours if you are an undergraduate student or at least four (4) credit hours if you are a graduate student to be eligible.
- Application due dates depend on when the trip is offered.
- Due dates will be determined by the trip organizer and financial aid staff members.
Questions about study abroad opportunities can be directed to email@example.com.
IUPUI International Experience Scholarship
This scholarship supports and encourages international educational experience for IUPUI and IUPUC undergraduate students who choose to participate in an approved study abroad class. Recipients are selected on the basis of need, merit, and motivation.
To be eligible for the IUPUI International Experience Scholarship, you must:
- Include a faculty recommendation with completed application materials
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Apply by February 15 for summer, fall semester, and academic year programs
- Apply by October 15 for winter break, spring semester, and spring break programs