The IUPUC Student Alumni Association (SAA) promotes strong student and alumni relationships through service to the university.
We’re all about IUPUC pride, tradition, and spirit. As a student contingent of the IUPUC Alumni Association, our goal is to help you build a lifelong relationship with IUPUC before you graduate.
What SAA Offers
If you’re a current student, you are already part of the family. Now it's time to go one step further by joining the Student Alumni Association.
- Enhance your college experience with opportunities for scholarships and leadership development programs that can help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Play an important role in helping to shape IUPUC's future while you are still in school.
- Take advantage of great opportunities to network and connect with over 4,500 IUPUC alumni—plus you'll have a lot of fun along the way!
As an SAA member, you will gain leadership experience and build your resume by helping to plan and manage a variety of campus events.
You will also have opportunities to make valuable contacts that can help in your future career.
Other membership perks include:
- Jump start your career by connecting with an IUPUC alumni mentor in your field.
- Participate in civic, charitable, and service activities that give back to local communities, making them better places to live, learn, and work.
- Plan and attend campus events, SAA retreats, and social functions like ski trips, bowling, putt-putt golf, road trips to IU football and basketball games, and more to get better aquainted with other SAA members.
- Learn to dine gracefully and with ease by participating in our annual "What the Fork? (Etiquette 101)" dinner.
- Attend "Around a Common Table"—an IUAA culinary experience celebrating diversity and multiculturalism.
- In addition, membership includes useful tools for finding a great job after graduation. You can also participate in a six-week program that includes weekly sessions and Webinars on topics like designing a thorough job search, writing effective resumes and cover letters, using LinkedIn, interviewing tips, and goal setting strategies.
SAA and the IUPUC Alumni Association join forces to host a number of events throughout the year. They run the gamut from blood drives and donor challenges between Indiana University and Purdue University to trips to the statehouse, participation in the annual Honors Convocation, and "mocktail" cocktail receptions to learn the art of social networking with alumni and local business leaders.We're still in the planning stages for SAA events that will be held beginning this fall. If you have an idea or suggestion for an SAA event, please e-mail email@example.com.