The associate dean for student affairs maintains the IUPUC community standards by helping students, faculty, and staff report any all situations of misconduct.
Specifically, she oversees the process for Admissions Clearances, manages the adjudication of all student conduct cases, and chairs the IUPUC Behavioral Consultation Team.
- Click Here to Report Academic Misconduct
- Click Here to Report Personal Misconduct
- Click Here to Submit a BCT Referral
Bias Incident Reporting
Indiana University wants to be a place where all students, faculty, and staff feel safe to engage on our campuses. IUPUC encourages every member of our Crimson Pride to report their experiences of bias-based treatment. If you choose not to do so, your privacy will be respected.
What is a Bias-based Incident?
Any act of discrimination or harassment based on:
- Gender Identity
- Sexual Orientation
What is the Purpose of Reporting Bias Incidents?
- To document bias-based incidents on campus in order to better understand the reality of discrimination in the IU/IUPUC community.
- To assist and help provide resolution to bias-based incidents for those who request a response.
If you have experienced bias-based discrimination, we are here to support you. Get the help you need. Submit an incident report today!
IUPUC’s associate dean for student affairs can serve as a neutral, impartial staff member who can assist with the resolution of problems and disputes. One of her more important responsibilities is providing confidential and informal assistance to students, faculty, and staff.