The talented, dedicated, friendly, and caring faculty and staff at IUPUC work hand-in-hand to support the university's mission and growth. Across all organizational levels, faculty and staff are essential to IUPUC's ability to deliver outstanding academic instruction, an array of student services, and comfortable, safe facilities that are conducive for excellent student experiences.
Our goal is to provide a campus workplace that is diverse and inclusive, supporting both organizational and individual success. Discover why IUPUC is a vibrant, growing university that offers personal and professional development, impressive benefits, and more!
In accordance with Indiana University policies, IUPUC is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action institution.
If you are a faculty or staff member at IUPUC, explore the information posted here for details regarding important employee and university resources.
- If you have questions about payroll, parking, travel reimbursement, mail services, or purchasing, review the Division of Finance and Administration information posted here.
- The Office of Human Resources is your contact for pay schedules, new employee information, performance evaluations, and more.
- Faculty members are represented on and governed by the Faculty Senate and its constitution, bylaws, and policies.
- The promotion and tenure policies for IUPUC faculty are unique to each academic division.
- Full- and part-time non-academic staff are represented in decision-making and discussions with the university administration by the Staff Council.
- Contact the Office of Facility Services with requests for building maintenance, custodial services, event staging, and more.