The Office of Finance at IUPUC provides U.S. mail and FedEx shipping services for campus business. An outgoing U.S. mail bin is located in CC Room 244.
- Generally, all incoming mail is placed in individual and departmental mailboxes in CC Room 244 before 2 p.m., Monday through Friday. We do not process mail on Saturday.
- All UPS shipments (including next-day) and FedEx deliveries are received in the Office of Student Financial Services.
- Departmental administrative assistants are notified by e-mail when deliveries arrive for a member of their department.
- Those expecting deliveries are responsible for retrieving their own packages.
- Out-bound U.S. mail is processed at 2 p.m. Monday through Friday to go out the following business day.
- Place outgoing mail in the bin in CC Room 244.
- Large mailings should be stacked neatly on top of the bin or on the table beside the postage machine.
- We do not sell postage or stamps for personal use; however, we will accept stamped personal mail.
FedEx picks up out-bound packages in the Office of Student Financial Services area. Pick-ups are scheduled as needed, and you may drop off ready-to-ship items any time. Please provide:
- Complete mailing/street address
- Method of shipment (next-day, second day, or ground)
- The account number/department to be charged
NOTE: Overnight UPS letters can be sent via the box outside facility services until 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.