The Office of Finance at IUPUC provides U.S. mail and UPS shipping services for campus business. An outgoing U.S. mail bin is located in CC Room 244.
- Generally, all incoming mail is placed in individual and departmental mailboxes in CC Room 244 before 2 p.m., Monday through Friday. We do not process mail on Saturday.
- All UPS shipments (including next-day) and FedEx deliveries are received in the Office of Finance.
- Departmental administrative assistants are notified by e-mail when deliveries arrive for a member of their department.
- Those expecting deliveries are responsible for retrieving their own packages.
- Out-bound U.S. mail is processed at 9:30 a.m. Monday through Friday.
- Place outgoing mail in the bin in CC Room 244.
- Large mailings should be stacked neatly on top of the bin or on the table beside the postage machine.
- We do not sell postage or stamps for personal use; however, we will accept stamped personal mail.
UPS picks up out-bound packages in the Office of Finance at approximately 11 a.m. Monday through Friday. To ensure your package goes out on the day you wish, please deliver it before 10 a.m. Please provide:
- Complete mailing/street address (UPS does not deliver to P.O. boxes)
- Method of shipment (next-day, second day, or ground)
- The account number/department to be charged
NOTE: Overnight UPS letters can be sent via the box outside facility services until 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.