As an Indiana University Bachelor of General Studies (BGS) student at IUPUC, you can design a flexible, personal plan of study that fits your life and career goals.
The 120-credit BGS degree includes courses in the arts and humanities, sciences and mathematics, and social and behavioral sciences. Of the 120 total credits, you must have at least:
- 30 credit hours in IUPUC General Education Core
- 12 credit hours in IUPUC Baccalaureate Competencies
- 18 credit hours in one of three concentration areas: (1) arts and humanities, (2) life and physical sciences, or (3) social sciences
- 21 credit hours in arts and sciences electives
- 39 credit hours in free electives