Application Requirements for the MSN FNP:
1. Must be admitted to IUPUC as a degree‐seeking student and must submit official transcripts from other universities attended.
2. Must have a minimum of two years of registered nurse clinical experience and be practicing at time of application.
3. Documentation of at least a bachelor’s degree in nursing (approximately 120 credits), from an accredited program in which a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale was earned.
4. Must have completed all required BSN education courses with a grade of C or higher.
5. Must provide a curricula vitae or resume.
6. Must provide three references, including one from a physician.
7. Must submit application by specified published dates. Applications received after deadlines may not be considered for requested admission cycle. Students wishing to reapply for a following academic cycle are invited to do so.
8. Personal statement (uploaded to the application)
9. Pre-Admission Physical Form
10. Core Competency EvaluationOnline Application