Please explore these databases for full-text articles and other research resources on subjects related to the study of business, marketing, management, accounting, finance and more.
General Business Subjects
- ABI/INFORM Complete: Delivering over 6,800 journals, nearly 80% of which are in full-text, ABI/INFORM Complete is the most comprehensive business database on the market today. Offering much more than journal content, this diverse solution provides the right mix of content types to meet the needs of any business researcher. ABI/INFORM Complete covers key disciplines such as accounting, economics, finance, information technology, management, marketing, operations, real estate, risk management, and supply chain.
- Accounting Research Manager: Accounting Research Manager is a financial reporting database covering accounting, auditing, government, and SEC information. It also provides access to literature and data covering FASB, AICPA, SEC, EITF, IASB, PCAOB, IIA, COSO, GASB, GAO, and OMB content.
- Business Source Complete: Business Source Complete is the industry's most popular business research database, featuring the full text for more than 2,200 journals. Full text is provided back to 1965, and searchable cited references back to 1998. Additional full text, non-journal content includes marked research reports, industry reports, country reports, company profiles and SWOT analyses.
- Business Market Research Collection: Conduct company, industry, economic and geopolitical market research with information from these sources: Hoover's Company Profiles - covering 40,000 global public and non-public companies including financials, competitors, officers, and more; OxResearch - succinct articles covering regional economic and political developments of significance; US and Worldwide Industry & Market Reports from Barnes Reports - covering global industries in depth; and Snapshots - market research overviews on 40+ industries and 40 countries.
- Entrepreneurial Studies Source: Entrepreneurial Studies Source provides the latest insight into topics relevant to entrepreneurship and small business. This database offers users full text for more than 125 key periodicals, 135 reference books, case studies, thousands of company profiles and over 600 videos with transcripts and related articles from the Harvard Faculty Series and Vator.TV.
- International Monetary eLibrary: Find in-depth, independent analysis on the financial crisis, development, macroeconomics, poverty reduction, trade, globalization, and much more.
- ReferenceUSA: This detailed listing includes 10.5 million businesses, offering the ability to search by company name, type of business, geography, business size and more.
- Regional Business News: Regional Business News provides comprehensive full text for regional business publications (including titles from Crain Communications). This database has full text for more than 50 sources.
- Small Business Reference Center: The Small Business Reference Center is a comprehensive resource for small business owners and those interested in starting a business, offering full-text periodicals and reports, sample business plans, U.S. tax forms, videos and reference books. It supports small business owners in all relevant areas from planning, financing and managing a business to exit strategies. Users also have the ability to search within specific ‘Business Topics’ and ‘Business Types’ relevant to their needs.
- Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage: Find feature articles by S&P analysts offering independent and unbiased opinion on the stock market, the economy, and long and short-term prospects for equities, bonds, funds, and industries.
- Ward’s Business Directory of US Private and Public Companies: Use this source to identify market participants and study market share, locate potential clients and create targeted mailing lists, determine parent/subsidiary relationships, and analyze market position and find specific data on targeted companies.
Starting Monday, May 9
Monday -- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Closed Monday, May 30 and Monday, July 4