Please explore these databases for full-text articles and other research resources on subjects related to the study of business, marketing, management, accounting, finance and more.
General Business Subjects
- ABI/INFORM Complete: Delivering over 6,800 journals, nearly 80% of which are in full-text, ABI/INFORM Complete is the most comprehensive business database on the market today. Offering much more than journal content, this diverse solution provides the right mix of content types to meet the needs of any business researcher. ABI/INFORM Complete covers key disciplines such as accounting, economics, finance, information technology, management, marketing, operations, real estate, risk management, and supply chain.
- Accounting Research Manager: Accounting Research Manager is a financial reporting database covering accounting, auditing, government, and SEC information. It also provides access to literature and data covering FASB, AICPA, SEC, EITF, IASB, PCAOB, IIA, COSO, GASB, GAO, and OMB content.
- Business Source Complete: Business Source Complete is the industry's most popular business research database, featuring the full text for more than 2,200 journals. Full text is provided back to 1965, and searchable cited references back to 1998. Additional full text, non-journal content includes marked research reports, industry reports, country reports, company profiles and SWOT analyses.
- Corporate Affiliations: This database provides corporate linkage information and company profiles on nearly 200,000 of the most prominent global public and private parent companies and their affiliates, subsidiaries and divisions—down to the seventh level of corporate linkage. Not only does Corporate Affiliations publish corporate family trees, the database also contains over 600,000 corporate contacts, 40,000 board members, 150,000 brand names and 100,000 competitors.
- Hoover's Company Profiles: Find up-to-date proprietary editorial content covering more than 40,000 public and private companies and 225,000 key executives. Hoover's, widely recognized as a leading provider of corporate data, delivers in depth industry analyses, information on a company's location, summary financials, top competitors, top officers, and more.
- International Monetary eLibrary: Find in-depth, independent analysis on the financial crisis, development, macroeconomics, poverty reduction, trade, globalization, and much more.
- Oxford Handbooks Online: Handbooks from the prestigious Oxford Handbooks series are now available online as a collection in four subject modules: (1) business & management, (2) philosophy, (3) political science, and (4) religion. Each handbook takes an aspect of its discipline and unpacks it, explaining the key issues, the classic and contemporary debates on those issues, and setting the agenda for how those debates might evolve.
- Proquest Entrepreneurship: Search worldwide publications and multi-media related to the topic of entrepreneurship. Intended to bridge theory with practice, the entrepreneurship database covers a wide spectrum of resources useful to educators, researchers, students and practitioners. Content ranges from the scholarly—including journals, dissertations, working papers and conference proceedings—to a full toolkit of practical guides, templates, forms, sample business plans, and tips from successful entrepreneurs.
- ReferenceUSA: This detailed listing includes 10.5 million businesses, offering the ability to search by company name, type of business, geography, business size and more.
- Regional Business News: Regional Business News provides comprehensive full text for regional business publications (including titles from Crain Communications). This database has full text for more than 50 sources.
- Small Business Resource Center: Search this database to learn how to start, finance or manage your small business. Resources include sample business plans, how to guides, articles and websites.
- Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage: Find feature articles by S&P analysts offering independent and unbiased opinion on the stock market, the economy, and long and short-term prospects for equities, bonds, funds, and industries.
- Ward’s Business Directory of US Private and Public Companies: Use this source to identify market participants and study market share, locate potential clients and create targeted mailing lists, determine parent/subsidiary relationships, and analyze market position and find specific data on targeted companies.
University Library hours are subject to change depending on the semester, holidays, breaks, severe weather, and other factors.