The IUPUC Undergraduate Service Leadership Award recognizes students who make substantial contributions to the growth and well-being of other students and/or the larger community. The purpose of the award is to encourage service leadership among undergraduate students by identifying and rewarding exemplary service leaders. Typically, student contributions will result from leadership in formal service-learning projects or related activities.
2017 Recipients: Jessica Caldwell, Greicy Patino, and Maryka Teltoe.
The ideal candidate will have achieved at least a junior status (minimum of 56 semester hours completed). Recipients must be juniors or seniors. No more than two IUPUC Undergraduate Service Leadership Awards will be conferred per academic year.
Consult the award protocol guidelines for more information.
- 2016: Jorge Garcia Alvarez
- 2015: Bailey Moss and Lacey Tincher
- 2014: Meghan Bowden-Sanders and Bailey Moss
- 2013: Tracey Owens and Jessica Smith
- 2012: Evin Ehrreich
- 2011: Summer Bowman and Hannah Denney
- 2010: Emma Robinson and Chad Buehler
- 2009: Chad Storm and Ella Bishop