These are some of the services and resources available at IUPUC:
- The Academic Resource Center provides science, math, public speaking, Spanish, writing, and other tutoring and services.
- With adaptive educational services (AES), students with physical and other challenges can have an improved learning experience.
- Staff in the Center for Teaching and Learning share best practices for integrating technology in teaching, project-based learning, and professional development for P-20 teachers.
- The Center for Business and Economic Development enhances economic growth throughout the region by forging university and business partnerships. CBED also operates the Office of Executive Education which delivers open-enrollment general business courses and custom-designed training sessions, certificate programs, and other offerings for workforce development.
- The Bridge Program is a summer enrichment tool for newly admitted IUPUC students who are "bridging" the transition from high school to campus life.