The Center for Business and Economic Development at IUPUC is dedicated to enhancing the economic growth of south central Indiana through:
- Strengthening professional development and management performance
- Solving business and organizational problems
- Identifying and fulfilling business needs
CBED serves as a single point of contact for corporate executives, small business owners, entrepreneurs, elected officials, civic and nonprofit leaders, and others who need the academic expertise, services, and resources that IUPUC has to offer.
Through a multidisciplinary approach, we work with large and small organizations to develop customized educational programs and devise business-driven solutions that are based on best management practices and aligned with your unique needs.
We ensure your business or organization is well-positioned to meet and exceed its goals by:
- Implementing educational programs designed to improve professional development and workplace skills
- Facilitating joint research projects by applying high-level resources with faculty, staff, and students
- Supporting company growth—from start-up ventures to large corporations