Study Room Policies and Procedures for Fall Semester 2020
In order to conform to campus guidelines on physical distancing, until further notice the following policies and procedures will govern the use of the library's study rooms:
- Study rooms are first come first served. The online reservation system will not be used during Fall Semester 2020.
- Maximum occupancy of study rooms is one person.
- Maximum time per day that a person may use the study rooms is two hours.
- Wipes are available at the front desk to sanitize the study room tables and chairs.
- When you are finished using a study room, be sure you collect all of your belongings. Do not leave unattended materials in these rooms. Materials left in unoccupied rooms will be submitted to the library's lost and found.