In order to conform to campus COVID guidelines, until further notice the following policies and procedures will govern the use of the library's study rooms:
- The use of study rooms requires a reservation. Study rooms may be reserved using this form.
- Maximum occupancy of study rooms is one person.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the study rooms.
- Maximum time per day that a person may use the study rooms is two hours.
- Wipes are available at the front desk to sanitize the study room tables and chairs.