The ULC offers 7 study rooms for small group meetings. The use of study rooms requires a reservation. To reserve a room, please fill out a form here.
Use of the study rooms is governed by the following policies and procedures:
- Maximum time per day that an individual may use the study rooms is up to 6 hours, not to exceed more than 2 hours at a time.
- Study rooms may be reserved up to two weeks in advance. Study rooms are not available for long-term weekly reservations.
- Reservations may be cancelled and rooms re-assigned if an individual or group has not arrived within 15 minutes of their reservation start time to allow others an opportunity to use the space.
- Rooms are not soundproof, so please refrain from shouting and/or listening to loud audio that may be heard outside the room and disturb others.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended; unattended items may be removed by building security upon the request of a group wishing to use the room.
- All room users are expected to leave the room in the same condition they found it and place all trash in receptacles. Please do not remove or rearrange furniture.
- Any person may use the study rooms for non-commercial and non-profit purposes, with priority being given to current students of IUPUC, Ivy Tech, and Purdue Polytechnic.
- Study rooms are only available during normal operating hours. Study rooms will close 15 minutes before the library closes.