We provide the resources students need for academic success. We also provide resources and services for teachers, business executives, civic leaders, and others who live, learn, and work in Columbus and communities throughout southern Indiana.
These are some of the services and resources available at IUPUC:
- The Academic Resource Center provides science, math, public speaking, Spanish, writing, and other tutoring and services.
- With adaptive educational services (AES), students with physical and other challenges can have an improved learning experience.
- Staff in the Center for Teaching and Learning share best practices for integrating technology in teaching, project-based learning, and professional development for P-20 teachers.
- The Center for Business and Economic Development enhances economic growth throughout the region by forging university and business partnerships. CBED also operates the Office of Executive Education which delivers open-enrollment general business courses and custom-designed training sessions, certificate programs, and other offerings for workforce development.
- The Bridge Program is a summer enrichment tool for newly admitted IUPUC students who are "bridging" the transition from high school to campus life.