Call 812-348-7233 for emergency incidents, non-emergency incidents and questions.
The Office of Public Safety is dedicated to upholding the highest in professional standards while ensuring the safety and security of IUPUC students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- We are committed to the enforcement of local, state, and federal laws to protect life and property, while also respecting constitutional rights and individual dignity. In addition, we are committed to employing creativity, patience, and persistence in establishing and maintaining positive relationships.
- We perform our responsibilities with an unwavering commitment to integrity and are accountable to those we serve for our decisions and actions.
- We strive to practice empathy, compassion, and sensitivity at all times, recognizing that every individual is valuable and should have the maximum opportunity to reach his or her potential.
Protecting IU and IUPUC
Indiana University has standards, policies, and procedures in place to protect people, information, technology infrastructures, and business operations. Learn more about the university's emergency management, environmental health, public safety, data security, and other protective measures by exploring the Protect IU Web site.
For details about campus security and crime statistics, please review:
Questions? Contact Us!The Office of Public Safety is located in the RC Building Rooms 103 and 104a. For administrative assistance, contact Lt. Brian Deubner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812.348.7388.
IUPUC utilizes IU-Notify to quickly, effectively transmit critical, real-time information. If you are a student, faculty, or staff member, always ensure your emergency contact information is current in IU-Notify so you will receive real-time notices sent directly to your mobile device in an emergency.
- Log into One.IU.
- Click "Notifications" at the top.
- Click "IU-Notify" on the left
- Your personal contact information will appear
- Click the links as prompted to change or update your information