Stay on track with academic advising
A little bit of planning and a few easy steps will help you get the classes you need and stay on track for your degree.
- When the Schedule of Classes is available, look for classes you would like to take and check the Student Center to see if there are holds on your account that will prevent you from registering.
- When your priority registration date and time is available in the Student Center, add it to your calendar.
- Use the Student Appointment Scheduler to make an advising appointment. Aim to schedule an appointment that is after you can add courses to your shopping cart, but before your priority registration date and time.
- Meet with your advisor and add your courses to the shopping cart.
- At your priority registration date and time, click "Enroll"!
To know when the Schedule of Classes will be available and when you will be able to add classes to your shopping cart, check the Academic Calendar.