Center for Teaching and Learning
At the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) at IUPUC, our mission is to support learners of all ages and those who teach them.
CTL staff are available to counsel and support P-20 educators throughout the region on a variety of projects related to teaching and learning. We are available to consult on projects, programming ideas, collaboration with community educational partners, and more.
Our staff specialize in:
- Best practices for integrating technology in teaching and learning
- Academic software support programs for students
- Resource development to enhance the educational environment
- Professional development training and workshops for faculty, instructors, and staff who educate students of all ages
The CTL is housed in the Columbus Learning Center (LC), a shared building managed by the Community Education Coalition (CEC). To determine if space is available for your meetings, workshops, conferences, training sessions, and other events contact the CEC.
All classrooms, computer labs, and other spaces in the LC building are equipped with the following technology:
- Computer with Internet availability
- Crestron units (projector controls)
- Document camera
- Blu-ray/DVD unit
- Projector & Screen
Questions about LC or campus technology can be directed to the University Information Technology Services (UITS).