If you cannot locate a copy of material that you need in our library, we will get a copy for you from another library. Your request will arrive between three and ten days.
Borrowing from Other Libraries
The Interlibrary Loan service (ILLiad) allows current IUPUC faculty, staff, and students to borrow materials not owned by the library. To place a request, please:
- Log into the Interlibrary Loan service (ILLiad) portal using your network ID and passphrase.
- Select the type of item (i.e. Photocopy, Book, etc.) and fill out information about the material (title, author etc).
- You will receive an e-mail notification when materials are available and in most cases you will be able to view a PDF of your articles from your device.
Borrowing from IUCAT
- Search IUCAT for an item (book, DVD, etc.)
- Open the item and click the "Request This" button on the right side of the screen
- Log in using yoru campus credentials
- Select "Columbus Library" as your preferred delivery location
- Click "Request Delivery" to submit
- You will receive an e-mail when the item arrives
- Bring your Crimson Card to check out your materials