Those who use University Library of Columbus printers should be aware of our printing policies.
- Black and white printing costs $.04 per page. Duplex printing costs $.07 per page.
- Color printing costs $.25 per page. Duplex printing costs $.49 per page.
- All IUPUC students are given a credit of $26.00 for full-time students and $13.00 for part-time students.
- Extra printing credits may be purchased at crimsoncard.iu.edu.
- Payments can be made in credit card, paypal, and through your bursar account.
More information on printing, including how to print, can be found at print.iu.edu.